IEYC: The International Early Years Curriculum is a child-centred and research-informed curriculum for 2 to 5-year-olds.
SUPER SAFARI: Super Safari British English is a three-level pre-primary course that welcomes very young children to English through stories, songs, rhymes and plenty of play time while supporting their cognitive, motor-sensory and social development.
OXFORD READING TREE READING PROGRAMME: Our reading programme is graded across 20 levels to support children from first starting to read in kindergarten to being fluent readers in later school years.
SONG OF SOUNDS: Song of Sounds is a fun-filled creative phonics scheme that is packed with exciting ways to familiarize young children with a DFE-accredited systematic, synthetic Phonics programme.
PENPALS: Penpals is a complete handwriting scheme starting from 3-year-olds that through 5 developmental stages ensure clear progression. It secures correct letter formation and joining of letters to form words practising speed and fluency. Penpals support all UK curricula and Cambridge International Curriculum.
A PHYSICAL EDUCATION: The Pre-schoolers and Kindergartners programme incorporate appropriate movement activities designed to help preschoolers develop habits and explore all kinds of movements to feel good and confident about participating in physicalactivities.
SWIMMING: It is important to start swimming lessons when children are young so their confidence can grow as they build core skills such as breath control, submersion, propulsion and learning to swim freestyle and underwater. All are specifically designed to provide water safety, including survival techniques.
ART: To make art accessible and enrich children’s artistic lives, our 3 to 5-year-olds get the opportunity to do art activities with a variety og materials to learn about self-expression through art.
- AL QAIDA NORANIAH For Arabic-speaking students
- KALEMON: A basic Arabic programme for non-Arabic speaking students
Age-appropriate Chromebook supported programmes:
- Seesaw: Students receive small tasks to submit on Seesaw and we use it as a communication tool and digital portfolio too.
- Mathseeds: Mathseeds is an online maths programme for ABO Explorers to use and progress at their own pace.
Mathseeds teaches kids the core math and problem-solving skills needed to be successful at school with fun, highly interactive and rewarding lessons covering key Mathematics concepts.
- Reading Eggs: Reading Eggs makes recognising phonetic sounds and learning to read interesting and engaging for kids with great online reading games and activities.
The students love the games, songs, golden eggs and other rewards which, along with feeling proud of their reading, really motivate children to keep exploring and learning
- I Read Arabic: I Read Arabic is the leading Arabic learning app for children and is used in ABQ Explorer to Grade 6.
- Fast phonics: Fast Phonics is an online programme helping children to familiarise themselves with phonetic sounds and learn the alphabet.