Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at ABQ Azzan Bin Qais International School.
Our school is committed to ensuring that your child achieves their full potential in a safe and nurturing environment.
Age Requirements (2023/24 academic year)
|Date (based on the date of birth)|
|1 July-31 Dec||1 Jan-30 Jun||Grade|
The Ministry of Education requires the following documentation to be provided along with your enrolment form:
- Four (4) recent passport-size photographs of student
- A copy of the student’s passport (with a copy of the valid visa page for non-Omani students)
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate
- A copy of the student’s Health Card (Vaccination Card)
- A copy of the father’s passport and identity document/card (with a copy of the valid visa page for non-Omani parents)
- A copy of the mother’s passport and identity document/card (with a copy of the valid visa page for non-Omani parents)
- School Fee Confirmation Form
- Ministry of Health Medical form for Grade 1
- Ministry of Education portal transfer letter from the previous school
- Copy of student’s academic reports for the last 2 years
- Acceptance letter from the Ministry of Education for overseas students
- A copy of the Residence cards for non-Omani students and parents
- Evaluation letter from the Ministry of Education for overseas students and community schools
***For non-Omani students and Omani students studying overseas, all official documents should be stamped by their embassy and the Omani Foreign Affairs Ministry.