This is our way of giving back to you.
We value your loyalty, and therefore current international school parents can earn back up to 100% of their child’s tuition fees by referring new families to any ABQ school. As a token of our appreciation, both existing and new families benefit from this programme. Ask your Parent Care Officer for more information.
The ABQ Ambassador Process
At ABQ Explorer, we believe…
- Each child is unique and has individual needs.
- Children develop through similar stages but at different rates and in different ways.
- Young children come to ABQ Explorer from diverse backgrounds and with varied experiences.
- Children are naturally curious and eager to learn. Their learning is enhanced by interactions with others, including children and adults, as well as the environment.
- Children learn through play. Through play, children explore and experiment with their environment to add to their knowledge, learn new skills and practice familiar ones.
- Current brain research confirms that opportunities for children to learn through play help the development of the brain.
- Parents are their children’s first and most important teachers. Parents and teachers work as partners to support learning both at home and at school.